antoniolayh4217October 13, 2020 at 8:20 pmPost count: 0
<div id=”top_ads” class=”print cpc-track”></div>
<p> What is HP LeanFT? </p><p> Businesses in today's world need to act with speed and agility to deliver not only efficient, but also innovative applications and software models. This requires them to continuously implement variations into their existing or upcoming product(s). This has led to the evolution of the Agile Model. Agility is one of the main factors that has led to the businesses shift left and introduce tests processes early into the software development life cycle. LeanFT or Lean Functional Testing is an automated functional testing solution for enabling better collaboration in Agile and DevOps testing teams. It was announced by HP on June 2, 2015. It is developer-oriented and provides a robust solution to continuous testing and integration processes to develop, test and deliver high quality and secured applications. </p><div class=”fluid-ad print image_sharing_exclude cpc-track”><script async website
<ins class=”adsbygoogle” style=”display:block; text-align:center;” data-ad-layout=”in-article” data-ad-format=”fluid” data-ad-client=”ca-pub-2017158377711738″ data-ad-slot=”6312910889″></ins>
<b> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || ).push();</b>
</script></div><p> Technical Features of HP Lean FT </p>
- It can be fully integrated with standard IDEs like, Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.
- It comes as an extended plug-in for standard unit test frameworks like, Nunit, Junit, Cucumber and MS Test. It can also be used in other testing frameworks or in a custom framework.
- Modern languages like C# or Java are used for test coding.
- It supports standard AUT (Application Under Test) platforms like, Windows Standard, Web, .NET Windows Forms, WPF, Mobile, Insight. It also enables modification of AUT and its objects.
- It is compatible with UFT object identification engine. Thus, it adopts and enhances the test models of Unified Functional Testing (UFT) which is more inclined towards Business Analysts and QA Analysts.
- It provides the detailed flow of test execution and shows exact reasons for the failure of the test.
<p> Working of LeanFT </p>
- In the IDE, a project for testing is created using LeanFT with the framework libraries already referenced.
- The test is implemented using LeanFT library.
- Additional tests and classes are added.
- Project is then built and the tests are then executed using the framework runner and it is ensured that they are running as expected.
- The source is then checked into Software Configuration Management.
- The tests are executed from the Continuous Integration system to the Application Life Cycle Management
- Processor 1.6 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor
- hard drive speed test software disk 600 MB available disk space
- Memory 2 GB
- OS Windows® 7
- .Net framework 4.5
- LeanFT plug-in OS Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server™ 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Visual Studio supported versions Visual Studio 2012 (all editions but express; recommended is ultimate edition) Visual Studio 2013 (all editions but express; recommended is ultimate edition)
- Eclipse supported versions Eclipse Kepler 4.3; IDE for Java developers edition Eclipse Luna 4.4; IDE for Java developers edition
<p> Advantages </p>
- Its comprehensible set of tools accelerates test design and maintenance. Object Identification Center is used for generating code and models are used for abstracting applications under test.
- It provides templates for standard unit testing frameworks and enhances the communication between developers and test engineers which in turn allows for early detection of bugs in the SDLC.
- As it fully integrates with and extends the popular IDEs and enables the coding in familiar scripting languages, the requirement for a new system does not exist and the same tools can be utilized.
- It combines the best of vendor based and open-source concepts by wrapping up Selenium with the key functionality of UFT.
<div class=”big_spacer hidden-xs hidden-sm”></div>
<div class=”author-signature”> is a 10 year old, US based Colocated Independent Software Testing Services & Specialist QA Staffing Services Company with offices in Dallas and Philadelphia. Our services are backed by Proprietary Testing IP (ETAS) for enhanced productivity and in-house R&D teams.<div class=”spacer”></div></div>
<div id=”amzn-assoc-ad-4d334fc4-e14e-4607-bcef-fb9047ddc41b”></div><script async src=”//z-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/onejs?MarketPlace=US&adInstanceId=4d334fc4-e14e-4607-bcef-fb9047ddc41b”></script>
<script async website
<ins class=”adsbygoogle” style=”display:block” data-ad-client=”ca-pub-2017158377711738″ data-ad-slot=”8013091938″ data-ad-format=”link” data-full-width-responsive=”true”></ins>
<u><b> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || ).push();</b></u>
<div id=”bottom_ads” class=”ad-3 print center image_sharing_exclude cpc-track”></div>
Understanding Hp Leanft2020-10-13T20:20:44+01:00