The Universal Declaration of Material Rights Forums Suggestion Box Lisa Wilkinson reveals her signature exclusive scent is $390.00

• Author

<p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She’s the Today Show host who’s known for her impeccable and fashion-forward style. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>And on Tuesday, Lisa Wilkinson dished on one of the burning questions many fans that meet her have, what her signature scent is. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Appearing on a Facebook Live stream, the 57-year-old revealed she wears a hard-to-find Le Labo perfume, however, it doesn’t come cheap. </p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> What's that smell? On Tuesday, Lisa Wilkinson dished on one of the burning questions many fans that meet her have, what her signature scent is  </div> <noscript> What's that smell? On Tuesday, Lisa Wilkinson dished on one of the burning questions many fans that meet her have, what her signature scent is  </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>What’s that smell? On Tuesday, Lisa Wilkinson dished on one of the burning questions many fans that meet her have, what her signature scent is </p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I discovered it about two years ago, it’s by Le Labo and it’s their bestseller – it’s called Santal 33,’ she said. </p><div><div data-track-module=”am-related_carousel^related_carousel” data-track-selector=”.rotator-panels a:not([class*=external])” data-dm-rotator-rotate=”false” data-track-pos=”static” data-preferred-shared-network-enabled=”” data-dm-rotator-auto-init=”” id=”p-20″ class=”related-carousel with-fb-or-tw tvshowbiz” data-dm-rotator-active-class=”active” data-dm-rotator-page-count=”1.0″ data-dm-social-article-auto-init=”” data-dm-rotator-page-size=”1″> <div class=”rotator bdrcc”> <div class=”rotator-title”> <h2>RELATED ARTICLES</h2> <ul class=”rotator-pages link-xocc”> <li class=”rotator-prev”>Previous

• <li class=”rotator-next”>Next </div> <ul class=”rotator-panels link-bogr1 linkro-ccox”>

• <span>’An hour of heavy weightlifting six days a week’: Chris…</span> <span>Is Karl leaving the Today show? Stefanovic reveals he is…</span> <span>’They never leave!’ Lisa Wilkinson extends sage advice to…</span> <span>’Which bit landed first?’ Today’s Lisa Wilkinson and Sylvia…</span>
  • </div>

<b> <div class=”fb”></b>
    <h2>Share this article</h2>
    <div class=”big-share”><span class=”wai”>Share</span></div>
    </div>

</div> </div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I smelt it on another woman that I was having a meeting with and then [I noticed it when] I leant in to say goodbye and that’s the great thing about this fragrance…you can’t smell it until you get a little bit closer.’  </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>And although the bottle that can only be found in Australia from Mecca will set you back up to $389.00, Lisa said it’s fine because it’s unisex. </p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Her scent: 'I discovered it about two years ago, it's by Le Labo and it's their bestseller - it's called Santal 33' </div> <noscript> Her scent: 'I discovered it about two years ago, it's by Le Labo and it's their bestseller - it's called Santal 33' </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Her scent: ‘I discovered it about two years ago, it’s by Le Labo and it’s their bestseller – it’s called Santal 33′</p></div><div class=”moduleFull mol-video”><div><div itemprop=”video” itemscope=”itemscope” website content=”Lisa Wilkinson asks Doctor Doctor actor to kiss her arm better” itemprop=”name” /><meta content=”PT00M23S” itemprop=”duration” /><meta website itemprop=”thumbnailUrl” /><meta website itemprop=”contentURL” /><meta content=”2017-08-15T23:18:02+0100″ itemprop=”uploadDate” /><meta content=”576″ itemprop=”height” /><meta content=”1024″ itemprop=”width” /><meta content=”Lisa Wilkinson asks Doctor Doctor star Rodger Corser to kiss her arm better.” itemprop=”description” /><div class=”item”> <div class=”vjs-video-container vjs-fixed vjs-span-two-col tvshowbiz” id=”v-9194862593604235891″> <video controls=”” class=”video-js vjs-default-skin” website Wilkinson asks Doctor Doctor actor to kiss her arm website Wilkinson asks Doctor Doctor star Rodger Corser to kiss her arm better.website preload=”none”> <source website type=”video/mp4″></source> </video> </div> </div> </div></div></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I know guys that have smelt it on me and gone out and bought it. Everyone who ever smells it says, “I want that”,’ she continued. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>With 31 unique notes, the scent is includes rose and underlying woody, green cedars. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>And the scent may even act as a relaxant for Lisa who revealed last week the secret to her happy marriage with Peter FitzSimons was to ‘ignore the things that give her the s**ts’.  </p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Stress free: And the scent may even act as a relaxant for Lisa who revealed last week the secret to her happy marriage with Peter FitzSimons was to 'ignore the things that give her the s**ts' </div> <noscript> Stress free: And the scent may even act as a relaxant for Lisa who revealed last week the secret to her happy marriage with Peter FitzSimons was to 'ignore the things that give her the s**ts' </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Stress free: And the scent may even act as a relaxant for Lisa who revealed last week the secret to her happy marriage with Peter FitzSimons was to ‘ignore the things that give her the s**ts'</p></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Love: After meeting the former rugby union player-turned-journalist in 1992, the pair tied-the-knot nine months later  </div> <noscript> Love: After meeting the former rugby union player-turned-journalist in 1992, the pair tied-the-knot nine months later  </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Love: After meeting the former rugby union player-turned-journalist in 1992, the pair tied-the-knot nine months later </p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’You just work out the things you love about someone and you work out the things that absolutely give you the s**ts about someone … and you ignore those. You just have to,’ she said to .   </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>After meeting the former rugby union player-turned-journalist in 1992, the pair tied-the-knot nine months later. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Together, the couple share three children; Jake, 23, Louis, 21, and Billi, 19. </p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Family: Together, the couple share three children; Jake, 23, Louis, 21, and Billi, 19  </div> <noscript> Family: Together, the couple share three children; Jake, 23, Louis, 21, and Billi, 19  </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Family: Together, the couple share three children; Jake, 23, Louis, 21, and Billi, 19 </p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”></p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”> </p></div>
    <!– ad: website –>

<u> <div id=”external-source-links” class=”item”</u>
    data-track-module=”am-external-links^external-links”>
    <span>Read more:</span>

</div>
    <script type=”text/javascript”>
    DM.later(‘bundle’, function()
    <b> DM.has(‘external-source-links’, ‘externalLinkTracker’);</b>
    );
    </script>

If you have any sort of inquiries regarding where and how to use hada labo review, you could contact us at our own web-site.